Stretches that improve different aspects of your body.
1. The people you associate yourself with effect the way you are. So, get the negative people out of your life.
2. If you write to big companies saying you use their products but you were just recently dissatisfied, some will send free stuff!
3. When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies. Prices go up if you visit a site multiple times.
4. Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.
5. The key to making friends is acting like you’re their friend already.
This is a summary of college only using two pictures; expensive as hell.
That’s my Sociology “book”. In fact what it is is a piece of paper with codes written on it to allow me to access an electronic version of a book. I was told by my professor that I could not buy any other paperback version, or use another code, so I was left with no option other than buying a piece of paper for over $200. Best part about all this is my professor wrote the books; there’s something hilariously sadistic about that. So I pretty much doled out $200 for a current edition of an online textbook that is no different than an older, paperback edition of the same book for $5; yeah, I checked. My mistake for listening to my professor.
This is why we download.
Spreading this shit like nutella because goddamn textbooks are so expensive.
not necessarily art related but as someone who couldn’t afford their textbooks this semester this is a godsend
REBLOGGING because after a little digging, I found my $200 textbook for free in PDF form.
friendly reminder that this exists since I know we’re all going back to college soon
Will reblog every time I see it.
In case anyone wanted to know what a lightening strike can do to the body- given that they survive.
I’ve reblogged this before but I didn’t know it was from a lightning strike. That’s insane.